Comments


I wasn't sure whether we had to put up a different post for the comments we have made on our other mates' slogs, but following the trend, I'm hereby pasting few of the comments I did make on my friends' wonderful slogs:

Anam Alvi:
I loved the way you presented, 'Adidas, you might want to re-brand your campaign because impossible definitely is NOT nothing.' It is definitely NOT wrong to say that after this course. Good luck for the exam!

Jahid Ahmed:
Your problem seems fairly interesting. The way you have clearly mentioned it out is easy to understand and does the job of explaining it pretty well. I followed a slightly similar process, but the general outline was pretty much the same. Well done!

Quinn Daneyko:
The first time I saw the Big O proofs, I also had a similar feeling like yours. I now believe I have grasped the idea behind it, and hope you too also would have. I found a valid point you mentioned about the difference in the proofs we do in MAT137. Both courses circle around proofs, but slightly in a different manner.

Qasim Iqbal:
Firstly, I really like the theme you adopted for the Slog. It's really appealing the way you have put up the information throughout. Computing and halting are confusing for sure. Computerphile have a really good video on the topic here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=macM_MtS_w4 I posted the link in my slog also. I hope it helps you out a little bit.


Signing off again,
Abhinav

Goodluck everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment